Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome fellow crafters and homemakers!

Here is the start of my blog. I have done, and do, many different crafts and have many hobbies, and decided it was time to start sharing what I've done. I'll post about all sorts of different projects I have going. Cooking and recipes. Sewing. Knitting. Crocheting. Bowmaking. Gardening (maybe, if I ever get a yard to garden in again, lmbo. Until then I'll post about my dream garden and container plants.) And hopefully Photography!

The name of the blog is a little misleading, since I will also post about sustainable living, which is a goal for me in the future. I'd love to grow all our own food and store it, as well as to live off the grid. Still a far-away dream, however. In the meantime looking for some canning posts.

So, that is the end of my lame welcome post. Hope you enjoy the blog.

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment